Monday, June 2, 2014

The Truth About Baby Weight

Research suggests that 99% of women struggle with losing baby weight. In fact, most Postpartum women are struggling with the last 10 pounds and just cannot seem to get them off, no matter what they do. In my powerful book, I personally share with you my own frustrating Postpartum Weight Loss journey and what finally worked.  I had always been in excellent shape.  Having only gained 30 pounds during my pregnancy, I wasn’t too worried about losing the baby weight.  When the weight didn’t come off with sensible weight loss plans, industry “tricks” or formulas from some of my Celebrity clients and friends, I just knew that Postpartum weight loss was in an unconventional category of its own.

So began a journey for the truth about Postpartum weight loss and what it really takes to lose the baby weight. Over the course of two years, I searched high and low for answers and finally found the magic formula. As it turns out, there are 6 contributing factors that make it happen. If even one of these crucial components goes unaddressed, Postpartum weight loss will not likely happen.  My book has already helped thousands of women lose the baby weight quickly, and upon learning the 6 crucial components (and changing a few simple things), you will too.

After reading about my extraordinary findings, your Postpartum weight loss journey will take a dramatic turn for the better and have you in your skinny jeans in no time flat.  As I shed light on the state of a Postpartum body, I will help you identify exactly what you may need to tweak in order to lose the baby weight.  It may be one of the components, it may all 6.  Nevertheless, if you are having trouble losing the baby weight, there is at least one thing that needs to change in order for you to get your body back.

Upon reading my book, The Truth About Baby Weight, you will obtain:

  • Learn Which Nutritional Deficiencies Store Baby Fat
  • Find Out Which 4 Exercises Burn Postpartum Fat
  • The Foods To Avoid & Add To Lose Baby Weight
  • How To Cleanse & Detox Postpartum Organs
  • The 6 Things 99% of Women Overlook

Backed by science and full of resourceful information, The Truth About Baby Weight reveals the 6 factors that ultimately flush Postpartum fat. Addressing everything from Postpartum nutritional deficiencies to which foods and workouts most encourage Postpartum fat loss to cleansing and detoxifying Postpartum organs, I know what works and what does not work. This fascinating (and easy-to-read) book perfectly spells out the truth about what it really takes to lose the baby weight.

If you are serious about losing the baby weight and getting back into your skinny jeans, my book is not a 'should', it is a 'must'. Being at a place of giving up or feeling frustrated is just no way to live. Whatever you do, don't give up! It is time to figure out what is really going on with your Postpartum body by learning the 6 crucial components to Postpartum weight loss.

To start losing the baby weight now, click here to complete your purchase!

Thank you again for your interest in my ebook! If you have any questions along the way, please do not hesitate to email me directly at info@hollydoss.com. I am here to help you shed the baby weight!

Sincerely,
Holly Doss
Author of The Truth About Baby Weight

No comments:

Post a Comment