Tuesday, December 11, 2012

It’s time for the 12 Days of Fit Yummy Mummy Christmas!

Being a fitness guy I tend to want fitness related gifts for the Christmas so I was pretty excited to get an email from one of my favorite fitness coaches for busy moms, Holly Rigsby of Fit Yummy Mummy fame, the other day letting me know about her 12 Days of FYM Christmas Event.

For 12 days, she’s going to put some of her best products on sale!

Here’s how it’s going to layout:

12/11 – 12/13: Save 50% on her amazing Fit Yummy Mummy Cookbook

12/14 – 12/16: Get Intervals for Busy Moms for Just $1 down then 1 installment of ONLY $39.95

12/17 – 12/19: Get Busy Mom Workouts for Just $1 down then 1 installment of ONLY $39.95

12/20 – 12/22: Get Kettlebells for Busy Moms for Just $1 down then 2 installments of ONLY $39.95

Pretty fantastic, isn’t it?

Now, I want to be totally transparent with you. I will be getting a small referral commission on any purchases you make. I imagine you’re OK with that as you’re a loyal reader of my newsletter and hopefully appreciate my fitness advice. With that being said, I promise not to hit you with 12 emails during the 12 Days of RBT Christmas. ;-b

I will keep it to a minimum, just enough to remind you of the different specials Holly has going on.

Fair enough?

Great!

Well, since today is the first day of the FYM Cookbook sale, allow me to share my thoughts on it…

I believe the FYM Cookbook is the one product that EVERY busy mom should have – that’s probably why it’s the first item on the 12 Days of RBT Christmas list!

Seriously, the FYM Cookbook is loaded with delicious, healthy recipes that are easy & quick to make.

If you’ve been searching for an easy way to eat for fat loss results without the frustration of complicated diet plans, spending hours in the kitchen, or paying big bucks at the grocery store, then the FYM Cookbook is for YOU!

For the next 3 days (12/11 – 12/13) you can SAVE 50%.

CLICK HERE to get all the details and get 50% off!

Arthur M.

P.S. – The recipes included in The Fit Yummy Mummy Cookbook are designed to be simple and supportive - meaning you can prepare them in minutes and can be assured they contain the foods that help boost your metabolism, keep you energized and most importantly, help you burn fat faster!

CLICK HERE to order.

No comments:

Post a Comment