Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Could this be the End of Fat As we Know It?

I'm writing this email out of breath with excitement...

Maybe you've heard. A lot of people seem to think that the world is going to end on Friday.

If you haven't heard, the Mayan calendar is supposed to "end" on December 21, 2012. What do I think? I think that you're going to wake up on December 22 to a world that looks a lot like it does today.

You see, the Mayan calendar is actually a circle. And, as circles go, with every end is a new beginning. A chance to start fresh.

And that's why I'm so excited.

You see, it's rare that someone sends me a program that really breaks the mold. Most of the "systems" out there are just a warmed over version of the 33 that came before it. There's nothing really all that special about them.

But every once every 394 years (the length of 1 baktun on the Mayan calendar), something special comes along.

And so here we are.

My good friend Ben Teal has been creating quite a stir in the fitness industry by insisting that you can melt fat in only 20 minutes per workout!

You see, Ben isn't your typical fitness "guru." By day he's an economist and process efficiency expert. By night, he's a father (of two) and husband. He gets it when you say you're busy. And believe it or not, he once weighed over 300 pounds.

Buy why should you care about all of that?

Because all of that is what makes him (and his program) special. Like you, he gets what it's like to struggle with fat while constantly running out of time to get things done.

And his experience with research, data and efficiency gives him a unique point of view on what it REALLY takes to shed unwanted fat.

Read Ben's Incredible Story Here <--- DO NOT CLICK YET

And that point of view is reverberating throughout the fitness world.

Now, believe me when I say he's really hit the nail on the head with the appropriately named Metabolic Mayhem.

Gone are long, boring workouts that don't get results. Say hello to short, effective, intense workouts that are designed to maximize your fat loss in minimum time.

In fact, Ben cites one study that showed that making one tweak in your workout could lead to you getting 3x the calorie burn in 1/4 of the time.

That's a bold claim, but it's completely backed by science. And after checking out this program for myself, I knew I had to share it with you.

Check Out The Metabolic Mayhem Method Here

To Your Success,

Arthur M.

P.S. In his email to me, Ben wrote: "Arthur, forget the 'end of the world', this is going to be the END OF FAT!"

And to be honest, I expected to find a $67 program hiding on the other side of the link, with a bare bones, "me too" approach to fitness.

What I found was a value packed, 6-component system for maximizing fat loss... All for a fraction of what it's actually worth.

==> Get the Metabolic Mayhem System For A Fraction of What It's Worth... Only $7

No comments:

Post a Comment