Saturday, December 22, 2012

…and a partridge in a pear tree!

Today is the very last day of my friend Holly Rigsby’s 12 Days of Fit Yummy Mummy Christmas Savings Event.

It’s been a blast!

Her products and programs are wonderful, and I’m proud to support them.

I hope you’ve been able to take advantage of some of the sales, and at the same time not be too annoyed by the volume of emails I’ve sent over the last couple weeks – I just wanted to be sure you were able to get in on the deals.

Well, I don’t know about you, but I’ve got a few last minute gifts to get this year yet so I’ll make this quick…

Today is the last day to get Holly’s Kettlebells for Busy Moms program where she teams up with Kettlebell Expert Pamela MacElree to bring you an incredible kettlebell training resource.

Remember, with the Holiday Savings Event you can get the complete kit for JUST $1 DOWN and 2 monthly installments of only $39.95

You can get all the details HERE.

By the way, the bonuses that come with Kettlebells for Busy Moms are worth more than the cost of the entire thing…

Before I go, I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas. Enjoy!

Arthur M.

P.S. – Thanks again for being a loyal reader of my newsletter. It’s been a wonderful year of educating and sharing. I’m excited to deliver more great content, as well as find more great programs (like Kettlebells for Busy Moms) to introduce you to.

No comments:

Post a Comment