Friday, August 17, 2012

What can I eat for breakfast?

I had someone ask me recently ‘what can I eat for breakfast?’

I know how hard it can be when you follow a restricted diet and you no longer eat toast or commercially bought cereals. We are so used to eating these things and it seems like there are no options available.

So I thought I’d share a few ideas to help you get started.

Some of the standard things you might eat are bacon and eggs, a piece of fruit and some nuts, or maybe some egg muffins or a scramble.

But have you thought of making porridge, a big breakfast layer bake, a tasty breakfast burger or some salmon cakes?

What about some roasted muesli, a packed filled omelet, or a treat like strawberries and cream pancakes and banana date bread?

Are your taste buds starting to get excited? Did you think you had all these options to choose from for breakfast?

I bet you didn’t!

You can find all of the above recipes in the Easy Breakfast Bites eCookbook.

It’s designed especially for people on paleo, primal, gluten free, dairy free, sugar free, grain free and low carb diets! And it’s got over 60 breakfast options to choose from, over 60!!

You can eat all the things listed above and more. Honestly, breakfast can be one of the best meals of the day.

So why not check it out over here now

I know you’ll enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment