Friday, June 1, 2012

How To Lose That Stubborn Fat

By Josh Vales
Fat Loss Expert & Author Of The Best-Selling Fat Loss Program:
Final Fat Loss Solution

“Excess Fat.” You know the kind I'm talking about. That extra flab on your lower stomach and back of your arms. In those hard to lose places like your love handles, thighs, and butt. Yup, it’s that stubborn fat that everyone loves to hate.

Can you lose it? Can you achieve a body like the fitness models and bodybuilders out there? Are there things they know that you don’t? How do they lose the stubborn fat that just doesn’t seem to want to disappear on your body?

Well, it certainly isn’t from any fad diets. The harsh reality about diets these days is that 95% of all people fail them ... or how I see it, they fail the people. On top of that, many of them have the unintended result of actually making you fatter after you’re done them!

If not diets, then it must be drugs, right? WRONG! The truth is that steroids are nothing more than a temporary solution, with a whole slew of unwanted side effects. I myself have never taken steroids or a drug of any kind and I’ve routinely hit 3-5% body fat for fitness competitions.

Okay, okay. In that case, they must be taking all the right supplements? Wrong again! I’ve had new clients come to me saying that they were currently taking $400 worth of supplements a month. What’s the first thing I told them to do before I started them on this program? You guessed it, I threw them off all those useless supplements. Much to their surprise, they actually saw better results after a short time on my program.

Year after year of trial and error, research and experimentation, I finally figured out the answer to this question, and developed an idiot-proof system of hitting rock bottom levels of body fat. All this without drugs, without expensive supplements, without starving yourself, and without spending your life in a gym. No hype, no gimmicks, just honest advice that works. I’ve compiled all this knowledge into one, easy to read, detailed program called the Final Fat Loss Solution. It divulges to the reader every fat loss secret under the sun, leaving them no room for error on this program.

With the knowledge contained within the Final Fat Loss program, and me there as your guide, I guarantee you will achieve a physique that you never before thought possible. A body that will be the envy of your peers, and one that you can be truly proud of.

Don’t even think about stepping foot into another gym or blindly eating so-called “health foods” until you read my free and revealing fat loss report... Click here to read it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment