Wednesday, October 26, 2011

This many people can't be wrong!

If you want to feel healthier and more energetic, and perhaps want to lose weight, then you must read this!

We've been talking about the best ways to energize your body and lose weight through natural raw foods.

And I've also recommended what I feel is the best program on the subject - Eating for Energy.

It is written by Yuri Elkaim - a former pro athlete who is also a holistic nutritionist and considered as one of North America’s leading authorities on raw food nutrition, fitness, and wellness.

Yuri has an incredible ability to cut through all the nonsense and hype that surrounds eating healthy, losing weight, and having more energy. Not only do I trust what he says, I know that he practices what he preaches.

Plus, he has helped over 47,000 people with these very teachings about natural nutrition.

Do you want to be next?

==> Click here to find out how <==

Do you want to learn how to lose weight and improve your health from someone who is the image of what he writes about (and who has coached thousands of others to do same), or from someone who just read about the subject?

Sorry, but experience wins out. I will always want to hear from the person who's actually done what I'm trying to do.

If you're trying to lose weight and want to live a life of health and vitality, then you MUST check his program!

I don't endorse many products mainly because they are mostly hype and don't live up to expectation. Yuri's new book called "Eating for Energy", is an exception! This material is excellent and a MUST READ for anyone trying to lose fat and improve their health.

==> Learn more about Eating for Energy here <==

Now, I know many of you are saying, "Oh no, not another fad program". To be totally honest, I thought the same thing. Rest assured, this is not the case. It is not a fad diet, or gimmick.

It’s 360 pages of solid, time tested healthy eating information based on what nature (and science) has proven to be most important for the human body over the last several thousand years. He starts from square one and teaches you everything you need to know.

Doesn't matter if you are a beginner or an advanced health enthusiast. You WILL learn something from this program.

Just read what some very high profile readers have said about Eating for Energy:

"In a world filled with dubious diet books, Eating for Energy identifies the proven steps that will lead to abundant health, a fit body, and radiant energy.

I can't think of a better book on healthy eating to help you get from where you are to where you want to be. It is easy, understandable, inspiring, and applicable. It's the best tool to come along in years."

- Raymond Aaron
New York Times Top Ten Best Selling Author Chicken Soup for the Parent’s Soul

"Yuri’s e-book sheds light on dietary choices in a comprehensive, yet simplistic approach. Everyone can benefit from his knowledge and insight into healthy eating. I highly recommend reading this book.”

- Dr. Danny Grossi, BSc., MSc., MD
Clinic Director
Toronto Regional Pain Management Centre

Here's what the author, Yuri Elkaim, had to say about how his own program changed his life:

"Growing up, I suffered from terrible allergies, asthma, recurring stomach problems, and frequent colds.

In my last year of high school I lost all my hair to an auto-immune condition known as Alopecia and also experienced constant fatigue.

I remember coming home from school and more often than not needing to take a nap. It was absolutely ridiculous! But when I look back to what I was eating back then, and even when I played professional soccer, it doesn't surprise me that

I experienced so much fatigue and ill-health! To give you an example, I was a huge addict of breads, cereals, sweets, milk, and cheese. These foods (and others) sent my body's immune system into overdrive until it turned against itself - ultimately leading to the Alopecia I later developed.

However, over the last several years, having learned, tried, and applied the principles you'll learn about in Eating for Energy I've even gotten rid of a lifetime of eczema, regrown my hair from Alopecia (although I now like to keep my head shaved), and virtually eradicated my lifelong battle with asthma. The possibilities are endless!

I improved my soccer and exercise performance dramatically, I am now fully energized on only 4-6 hours of sleep per night, and I haven't been sick in...I actually can't even remember the last time I was sick!

I've helped countless other people get rid of their lifelong health issues and I know I can do the same for you. The secrets will be revealed to you in this program!”

==> Learn more about Eating for Energy here <==

I believe that this information can help you to learn how to create the body you've always wanted and enjoy health beyond your wildest dreams at the same time.

I sincerely hope that you check it out. You will be amazed.

To your health,

No comments:

Post a Comment