Thursday, October 27, 2011

3 Reasons Raw Food Diets Suck

I'll be honest with you...

I'm not really a fan of most raw food diets and in this email I want to tell you 3 reasons why.

Don't get me wrong, the health benefits of eating raw (the proper way) are overwhelming but only if you are able to make eating more raw foods a sustainable part of your life.

And that leads me to the first reason...

Most raw food recipes take forever to make!

Nothing will sabotage your efforts of adding healthier foods into your life more than if you're required to spend hours in the kitchen preparing them.

We all have time constraints (family, work, school, etc...) and unless you absolutely LOVE being in the kitchen, then most raw food recipes can be downright frustrating.

I remember when my raw journey began several years ago. I was blown away by all the gourmet recipes. I was pumped and eager to try them all out. We even got a dehydrator.

But nowadays, my dehydrator has seen less action than an one-legged soccer player. It sits in our basement crawl space collecting dust.

That's not what I call sustainability.

The second reason I'm not a fan of most "gourmet" raw food diets is that they revolve heavily around the use of dehydration.

There are 2 main issues with this.

First, dehydrating foods removes the water from them. And that's crazy because high water content is one of the biggest benefits of eating more raw foods.

When foods have been stripped of their water, your body is forced to use more of its own to digest and assimilate them. This wears down on your energy reserves as well, leaving you feeling more fatigued.

Second, dehydrator-based recipes are inherently very dependent on nuts and seeds.

Now, there's nothing wrong with a handful of nuts and seeds throughout the day but when you get into several CUPS worth, that's where I start questioning the health properties of such recipes.

Most nuts and seeds (other than walnuts) are high in omega 6 fatty acids, and that's not a good thing. Omega-6s create inflammation in your body and, in fact, the western diet is overly abundant in these types of fats.

Instead, we should be focusing on eating more omega-3s because of their amazing anti-inflammatory and "lubrication" properties inside the body.

But unfortunately, most dehydrator-based recipes (like crusts, crackers, and breads) are usually higher in omega-6 nuts and seeds, rather than walnuts.

The other problem with eating lots of nuts and seeds is that they contain a lot of calories. Therefore, if you're looking to lose weight, you'll have a tougher time.

I've also personally found that I feel more lethargic after eating dehydrator-based meals and that's probably because it's more difficult for me to digest them.

So those are 3 reasons that I have a beef with most raw food diets out there.

You see, eating more raw foods should really consist of eating FRESH fo ods. That essentially means eating more fruits and veggies in their natural state.

It doesn't have to be complicated. It doesn't have to take all day and it doesn't have to be boring.

And because I found nothing SIMPLE in my own search of eating healthier through raw foods, I decided to create my own program - Eating for Energy.

===> Check it out here <=== 

It's not a fanatical approach to raw foods, nor will it require hours of food prep on your part.

Instead, I show you how to incorporate more raw foods into your diet. The 120 recipes in Eating for Energy take less than 10 minutes and they taste even better than a lot of those complicated "gourmet" meals.

Give it a shot for yourself and you'll see what I mean. You'll also experience the overwhelming healing power of natural foods. You'll be pleasantly surprised by the number of health problems that have been overcome (by our clients) after applying the principles in Eating for Energy.

But don't take my word for it....

Here are 2 recent success stories from people just like you...

"I love how easy to read Eating for Energy is, I refer to it at least twice a day for the delicious recipes and I pass on the knowledge from it to everyone I talk to. My three year old daughter even has a favorite; the watermelon soup of course!!

Making the change to eating raw food has made me feel better and take more pride into how I care for my body, I was always a health and exercise nut but I just didn't know about all the ways I could eat raw food and make it practical with my schedule and everything else going on.

I have actually done better with making the meals in the book because they do not take up much time at all!! With tons of benefits and easy tips
anyone who is serious about their health and living the best life they can should read Eating for Energy immediately!! Thanks Yuri!! Good luck to everyone on their path to wellness keep it up!! "

- Joanne

"Thank you! Eating for Energy has been an inspiration for me.

I have recently been diagnosed with Hashimotos' Disease (underactive thyroid) and have battling obesity for several years. With your program I
have now started to lose weight easily and effortlessly, just when I thought all hope was gone. I have been using your secrets for three weeks now and have lost ten kilos. This is a BIG result. Yuri, you're Awesome!!

- Jan Landwehr
Australia

==> Click here to learn more <===

Eat alive and you will thrive.

Your friend and coach,

Yuri

P.S. How you heal anything is how you heal everything. It really doesn't matter what ails you. Whether you want to lose weight, have more energy, or prevent disease - the nutritional approach will always be the same. Unfortunately, the "diet industry" doesn't want you to believe that.

But I do. And you'll discover exactly how to transform your health forever in Eating for Energy.

==> Click here to live your best life ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment