Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Body You Want In Half The Time!

According to the leading magazine, Men’s Fitness, “If you learn how to eat right, you can double the benefits of your training, crafting that body you want in half the time.”

Since I read this, I have been on a quest to find out all I can about good nutrition and have found some great books and resources to help me.

Of these, one of them stands head and shoulders above the rest and I want to take a few minutes of your time to tell you about it. But first let me go back a few months to set the scene.

I am a keen bodybuilder, working out at the gym at least five times a week and I am always looking out for new ideas and information on how to improve my performance and build up muscle.

I started to analyze what I had been eating and was surprised to find that I was not getting enough carbohydrate and way too much protein. But trying to get the balance just right is like a giant jigsaw puzzle and takes a lot of patience and skill.

After a few weeks of writing everything down, I began to think there must be an easier way – all this writing and calculating is taking up too much time.

So I did a search on Google to see what was available – and after many, many hours of browsing lots of different sites, I was amazed that I couldn’t find anything that could do all the things I wanted.

Sure, there were lots of meal planners and nutrition advice sites, and many of them were free. But when I tried to use them, I could understand why they were free – they were hard to use and I still had to do a lot of the work myself.

But just as I was about to shut the computer down for the night I found one that was totally different. As soon as I clicked on the “virtual tour” I knew this was exactly what I had been looking for.

Click on the following link for your Full Access 14 day Trial.

http://www.healthybiz2000.com/GoTo/ancore.htm

It just blew me away – it’s been designed using leading edge sports nutrition technology so it’s like having your own personal nutritionist on hand, 24 hours a day.

Once you set up your personal profile and define your fitness goals, plan:one prepares your personalized meal plans specifically to suit your daily schedule and training sessions.

It also:

- Monitors your progress and displays your results in real time and in easy to read graphs

- Takes minutes to record and manage complex information that would normally take hours

- Dynamically adjusts your meal plans based on your progress

- Lets you add in your favorite meals and foods

- Produces a complete shopping list.

Click on the following link for your Full Access 14 day Trial.

http://www.healthybiz2000.com/GoTo/ancore.htm

 

plan:one is the “must have” program for 2011 and it’s on special offer for a limited time. If you are quick, you can get immediate access to plan:one for less than 28 cents a day!

So don’t miss out – click on the following link for your Full Access 14 day Trial.

http://www.healthybiz2000.com/GoTo/ancore.htm


planone

No comments:

Post a Comment