Monday, February 21, 2011

Low Carb Desserts that actually HELP you LOSE WEIGHT!

Yes! It is possible to enjoy the sweetness in life without eating unhealthily, and without putting on weight.

When Sheena MacLennan, a journalist, was looking for a way to get rid of post pregnancy pounds she did her research. The sugar replacements she found in most low carb diet recipes, just didn't hold up to close scrutiny. But then she made a life changing discovery. This is her story:

Dear Friend,

I felt drawn to a low carb diet but the sugar substitutes I researched turned out to be too unhealthy. Agave syrup may seem like a great low glycemic solution, but in fact  Agave syrup contains almost 90% fructose and this is hard for the liver to process. So ultimately agave syrup is actually fattening.

And artificial sweeteners and natural sweeteners like stevia, according to new research, actually increases the appetite and promotes weight gain in rats.

So I reached the conclusion that to eat healthily, and slimly, I just had to forsake sweetness all together.  I was wrong.

Because then I stumbled across yacon syrup. Yacon syrup is derived from the Yacon plant, a tubular plant in the Andean region of South America, and tastes like honey or molasses. I didn't have any high hopes, but then I found research that seemed too good to be true.

When yacon syrup was given daily to obese women over a 120 day period the results were fenomenal. I quote: "Daily intake of yacon syrup produced a significant decrease in body weight, waist circumference and body mass index"!

So at last I had found a sweetener that was natural, healthy and slimming!

I was on a roll, because then I discovered another magical ingredient that was both health enhancing, and weight decreasing - find out more at http://bit.ly/eutrt8

So now that I had two of natures wonderful healing and slimming ingredients, nothing could stop me from creating delicious recipes!

You see I believe that a Low Carb Diet has to be healthy and fun, to work. Self deprivation is not good for you - and it is really hard to do. You end up just thinking about what you may not indulge in, the whole time!

It is much easier to treat yourself, but to do it healthily. Don't treat yourself to store bought chocolate dessert, and then feel bad because you didn't manage to keep with your diet. Treat yourself to the home made chocolate mousse. Treat yourself to the home made chocolate chip cookies in this book and delight in the fact that you are helping yourself lose weight, and that your beautiful body just received a load of vitamins and minerals!

And why stop at indulging in desserts? For a short time I am giving away "Heavenly Low carb Ice Cream" AND "Heavenly Low Carb Snacks AND "Heavenly Low Carb Cookies" for FREE.

Do you have any idea how delightful it is to indulge in chocolate truffles, knowing they are healthy and won't add weight to your tummy or backside?  If not,
go to:
http://bit.ly/eutrt8

Enjoy!

Sheena MacLennan

No comments:

Post a Comment