Friday, February 18, 2011

Dina, I just don’t have the time…

The author of Asian Diet Revolution sent me this email so I am passing it on to you.

There’s one big objection I get all the time about healthy eating and it’s this:

“Dina, I just don’t have the time to shop for and prepare healthy meals. After work, I’m just plain beat!”

This is a huge concern – and here’s my answer:

It doesn’t take much more work to shop for healthy, fresh food than it does for low nutrition meals. Almost every big supermarket today has an organic section along with the regular fare. This is the easy part.

Now for preparation… I’m not going to give you a song and dance. If you want to eat healthy, you’re going to have to cook healthy. There’s no way around it.

But here’s the thing: When you start preparing and enjoying the delicious Asian inspired meals I suggest, a funny thing will start to happen…

You’ll soon lose your taste for the pre-packaged quick fix meals you’ve grown used to.

You see, by following my advice in the Asian Diet Revolution, your body will finally be getting what’s it’s been craving for – natural, healthy, REAL food!

Your tastes are going to change, and if you ever go back to those micro-wave meals in a box, you’ll see just how salty and mushy they always were. (You just never noticed!)

Plus, with all the extra energy you’ll be feeling, preparing nutritious & healthy meals won’t even seem like a chore at all.

In fact, when you get the full Asian Diet Revolution plan, I include bunches of my actual, easy to prepare meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner! (Even some super yummy after workout smoothies! Who said exercising shouldn’t have its perks?)

Losing weight – and KEEPING it off – doesn’t have to be a grind or a struggle. Find out for yourself… after all, it’s your body we’re talking about.

Asian Diet Revolution

To a much healthier you,

Dina Zain Smith
Asian Diet Revolution

P.S. Did I mention my hubby lost 44 pounds, just from eating the same kind of foods I recommend in my book? He looks fantastic – and sure is getting frisky! (Wink, wink!)

I hope you enjoyed Dina’s email! Have a healthy and happy day,

No comments:

Post a Comment