Our world is facing an epidemic of epic proportions. Almost 70% of the world’s population is overweight and 33% of those are obese. That’s an astonishing number! But the shocking thing is that it’s continuing to grow at an unprecedented rate.
Being overweight is a serious health problem and can have huge consequences on your long-term health in ways that you don’t even realize. Here are some of the health hazards associated with being overweight.
- High Blood Pressure – This causes your heart to work harder and is extremely dangerous.
- Diabetes – Amazingly, obesity is the number one cause of type-two diabetes. This is a very dangerous disease and can lead to death.
- Stroke – Overweight people are more likely to have a stroke.
- Cancer – Overweight individuals have a higher chance of getting cancer than the average person.
- Sleep Apnea – Sleeplessness is highly associated with overweight people.
- Osteoarthritis – Extra weight puts pressure on your joints and wears down the cartilage that protects them.
- Physical Discomfort – Fat not only looks bad but it makes you uncomfortable. It presses against your organs and makes it harder to breathe.
Many scams clutter the weight loss market and contribute to this dangerous epidemic by giving people false hope. I’m sure that if you’re reading this letter then you have tried at least one of these weight loss scams that simply do not work.
You’ve more than likely tried at least one of these programs and may have gotten short-term results, but now you’re back to step one. Depression seems to set in because you failed and now blame yourself. What if I told you that it probably wasn’t your fault? You probably wouldn’t believe me. But I’m here to tell you that if you’ve tried one of those so called “fast weight loss” plans that worked for a few days, only to gain the weight back at an extraordinary rate, then chances are that the plan itself was flawed, not you!
So called “fast weight loss” plans tend to starve your body. This is not only inconvenient, but is very unhealthy. The human body is incredibly smart and can predict trends in upcoming events. When you stop eating, your body will prepare for a hunger trend and will begin breaking down muscles in order to keep going.
Wait, I thought weight loss meant that I lose fat?
This is one of the many facts that these false programs fail to mention. If you lose 20 pounds in a week, you are more than likely going to lose only 10 lbs. of fat and 10 lbs. of muscle. The loss of muscles leads to loss of strength! This is not what you want.
In fact, starving your body can be just as dangerous to your health as being overweight!
What if I told you that there’s a program that will give you long term results and requires minimal effort of your part? You would probably answer that you’ve heard the boasts of weight loss programs before and you’ve stopped believing what you hear.
There is one huge difference between this program and others. I’m not promising you that you can lose 20 lbs. in a week. But I guarantee to show you a plan that is so simple that you can easily incorporate it into your life. The Fat Melting Program is a method developed from years of research and it is guaranteed to deliver long term results. And there’s no starvation required.
Most weight loss programs brag about what they can do to help you in your weight loss efforts. I’m not going to tell you what The Fat Melting Program will do; I’m going to tell you what it won’t do!
- The Fat Melting Program will not starve you into a metabolism coma. In fact, you will be able to enjoy delicious foods and never be hungry.
- The Fat Melting Program will not make you run on a boring treadmill for hours a week. It will teach you how to let your body do what it does best all on its own.
- The Fat Melting Program will not boast claims of losing 20 lbs. in a week. This is not healthy and will not help your overall fat loss.
- The Fat Melting Program does not follow the trend of so called fitness experts. One third of the population is obese. That tells me that the popular trend is wrong!
There’s simply not enough room in this letter to name every single trend that is wrong, but I will try and focus on the most common mistakes that people tend to make while trying to lose weight. If you want to lear more about The Fat Melting Program you can click on the following link:
To your long term health and happiness
Brandon Z. Fitz