Saturday, March 20, 2010

How they lost 100 lbs or more

Tom Venuto just sent this email and I was pretty impressed with the weight loss success from some of his clients

(one guy lost over 218 pounds!!!!) 

anyway,

I thought you'd be impressed and would want to see this email too...

If you, or anyone you know has a LOT of weight to lose then you'll want to read this for sure. 

(Feel free to forward them this email along to anyone you think will benefit from it)

Have a great day,
--Arthur

PS - Here is the email Tom sent: 

-----------------------------

Fwd:  How they lost 100 lbs or more

My jaw hit the floor with a loud THUMP when I read these emails!

Knowing just how effective the Burn The Fat system is, (because it's the truth about fat loss - it's not a gimmick or a pill), I was not surprised at these results.

But on the other hand, even after all these years of helping people drop 10, 25, 50 or even 100 lbs of fat or more, I'm still floored each and every time I hear success stories like these.

In just a one week period, four more people who had lost approximately 100 lbs emailed me to tell me about their success on the Burn The Fat program, despite the fact that they were "clinically obese" and had even been told drugs or surgery were the only options.

What prompted me to share this with you today was a question I received this morning about whether the Burn The Fat program would still work even if you had more than "just a few pounds" to lose:

###

Joseph wrote:

Dear Tom: I think I must have read every single page and FAQ on your www.burnthefat.com website, and I read your newsletter every week, but I still haven't ordered your program because I'm not sure if it will work for me because I'm 120 lbs overweight. I have been told that I will probably have to get a gastric bypass and that nothing else will work in my situation. I have been on many Diets before and none have ever worked. Any advice you have for me would be greatly appreciated.

###

I believe very strongly in finding role models to inspire you. No matter how discouraged you are, no matter how skeptical you are, no matter how diappointed you may have been at past failed Attempts, when you see men and women in the same situation as you who have succeeded, then not only do you begin feeling inspired and you feel a sense of hope and optimism, you also begin to get the feeling that you can do it too!

That's why, instead of answering this question in my usual newsletter Q & A column format, I wanted to share these success stories with you today.

I hope this inspires you to make this the year you make it happen. The answer is YES, it will work for you, and you CAN do it! Anyone can do it!

Your friend and coach,

Tom Venuto, author of
Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle
http://bit.ly/azCORj

Founder & CEO Burn The Fat Inner Circle:
http://bit.ly/bHKSN3

----------------------------
HE LOST MORE THAN 100 LBS!
----------------------------

I can't even tell you how much your Burn the Fat program helped me. I have diabetes and a year ago I weighed 350 pounds My blood presure was 260/180.   My resting heart rate was 120. I was a stroke waiting to happen. I have to admit, my doctor put me on meridia, an appetite supressant.  That started me on my wtLoss, but it didn't keep it going.  After two months I hit a plateau. I bought a Bowflex, it helped, but then I found your book, and the results increased exponentially.

I have followed your plan and have lost over 100 lbs! I need to loose about 30 more lbs, but with your plan I am totally stoked because I know I will achieve my ultimate goals. 

I would like to get to about 7% body fat, and about 220 lbs, and I am sure I eventually will achieve that goal.  Today my fat percent is at 12%.  I didn't think I would ever achieve that goal, but I have.  I still have a roll around my middle but will keep going until I see my abs! I owe most of my success to you and your book.  My doctor suggested that I have gastric bypass surgery, but I had a cousin that died from it and decided not to ever go that route.  The pills helped, but not as much as your book and nutrition plan and exercise plan. 

I have gained so much muscle, that I've had to go up in shirt size from large to extra large, because of my chest muscles. My shirts have become loose at the belly, and tight Across the chest.  I was a size 52 in Jeans, but today, I am at 36 and I love it. I still have more fat to go, but not much, and I am determined to finish with great success.  Thank you so much!
Your friend and admirer,
Charles Archer
---------------------------------
23% BODY FAT DOWN TO 8% BODY FAT!
---------------------------------

Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle (BFFM) is not a quick, short-term fix, but a lifestyle which requires profound change in your health habits and your attitude towards yourself. BFFM is about a life-time change which involves patience, discipline and perseverance.

To achieve your goal it is important to break the project down into short term tasks that would help you to keep motivated and provide you with the capacity to make adjustments when you have setbacks. It is important to begin with and N E V E R lose sight of the end in mind. This will allow you to stay motivated and enjoy every little achievement you make week after week.

At age 47, and after almost one year of sticking to the BFFM lifestyle, I have managed to reduce my body fat from 23% to 8% and counting. I have lost 30 pounds this year alone and altogether 100 pounds since I started of 2 ½ years ago. Day after day, week after week, month after month it has been the desire and vision of the end in mind that has kept me motivated and pushed me to become and stay lean and strong for the rest of my life.

- Erik Steinberg

----------------------------
"91 LBS OF FAT GONE FOREVER
IS A PRETTY COOL THING"
----------------------------

I have struggled with yo-yo dieting for years. I would gain wt. and then burn it off by running - which is how we learned to loseIt in the Marine Corps. Unfortunately, I didn't know anything about proper nutrition. I would cut way back on my calorie intake, but still eat the same bad foods. So I would drop the wt. (along with a good chunk of lean body mass), only to gain it back as soon as I stopped running.

When I started Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle (BFFM) in January last year, I weighed 317 pounds. I adapted my eating habits to foods that burn fat - with a particular emphasis on the BFFM "Top Twelve" best foods. I started regular cardio and weight-lifting.

As of Dec. 1, I have lost 91 pounds of fat. The lifting has enabled me to hold on to my LBM while losing fat. As a result I'm about 20 lbs. heavier than I was the last time I was able to wear 34" waist jeans. At this rate, I should reach 10% BF at 207 pounds.

My plan is to continue "cutting" fat on the BFFM plan until I reach 10% BF, then begin a 12-18 week bulking program. I'll then cut down to the high single digits and go from there. As such, I don't consider this a "success story" yet, since I am still very much a "work in progress". Still, 91 pounds of fat gone forever is a pretty cool thing!

Thanks, Tom, for writing such a clear, effective, "no BS" book. It has equiped me to avoid the yo-yo effect and stay "on course" to a heathy lifestyle.

Oh, and by the way... I turned forty this year. So if anyone out there is thinking that you are "too old" to experience significant results on the BFFM plan - think again.

Chris Brooke
Marietta, ga
US

----------------------------------------------
114 Pounds Of Fat GONE Due To "Brain Surgery"
----------------------------------------------

Don Dolechek said: 

My wife said I had 'brain surgery' after reading your book because I changed how I looked at food, exercise, and my entire life.  Over the past year I have lost 114 pounds of fat and now live an active life! 

###

------------------------------
"218 LBS OF FAT PUT TO REST!"
------------------------------

"My initial weight: 425+ lbs... Walking 10-15 steps was killer then.

It would be safe to say that I'd wake up every day, just feel like gloom and doom. Every time I would wake up, there was no positive side, it was just another damn day.

Every day I would ask myself, "is this the day the ticker's gonna give out?" I was extremely overweight, had no confidence, had no drive, had no motivation, had no ambition, had no goals, and I just can't explain how tough it was just to wake up and not have any of the tools I have now.

I would study the new diets, the new super drugs and all that "good" stuff. I had always gone on something, and it was great for the short term. I would be perfect for four, six, up to even one time a couple months and I would typically lose 40 pounds at a time.

And every damn time, something, which I could never figure out, would just sabotage it and all my progress would go to hell.

When I saw 'Burn the Fat' on the internet, the thing that clicked the most, what Tom was trying to do was that even though there was this program he's trying to promote, there was absolutely not a single word that said it was easy. You know, he was honest about the exercise, the cardio, the nutrition - everything took hard work.

For once in my life, it clicked.

Today: 218 Lbs of fat put to rest! It changed my very foundation in life; there's absolutely no feeling like having control of your entire life again, there's just no price you can put on it"

- Mike Boyd,

----------------------------------------
BECOME THE NEXT SUCCESS STORY!
----------------------------------------

I hope this helps you see that most of the principles of fat loss success are the same whether you have 10 lbs or 100 lbs to lose.

There are more success stories on the home page, with before and after photos and audio interview clips from men and women alike...

Mike Ogorek (burned 137 lbs of fat)
Brian Nordberg (burned 122 lbs of fat)
Ce Ce Evola (burned 173 lbs of fat)

Regardless of how much body fat you want to burn, this program can work for you too. visit: http://bit.ly/azCORj

Train hard and expect success,

Tom Venuto, author of
Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle
http://bit.ly/azCORj

Founder & CEO Burn The Fat Inner Circle:
http://bit.ly/bHKSN3

No comments:

Post a Comment